Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yummy Dinner

Not a very exciting day, but then what else is new. Met The Boy and The Ex for breakfast (the Ex was late, of course) and then watched a couple episodes of Moonlight. Gave the upstairs neighbor a cup of sugar (yeah, he came down and introduced himself; then, with an embarrassed expression said "I know it's a cliche but ... ").

This evening, The Boy and I met Sis and Rafe for dinner (her birthday celebration) at a restaurant called The Stinking Rose. I'd never been there before, although I know Sis and Rafe love it. The restaurant specializes in garlic; in fact, on their website they advertise as "seasoning the garlic with a little food". I had 20 clove garlic chicken, which was wonderful and came with garlic mashed potatoes. For dessert I had the most marvelous chocolate fudge mousse. It was so absolutely delicious!

Unfortunately tomorrow won't be as much fun ... I have about a dozen loads of laundry to do (which is odd, because I only own about 5 outfits). Wish I'd done the laundry earlier in the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it was 40 clove chicken, not really a big deal, but either way it was very tasty.