Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Morning

and I've been up for almost 45 minutes. I wish the cat would learn that Saturdays are for sleeping in. Of course, my own brain doesn't let me sleep in -- but at least it doesn't get right in my face and meow at me until I get it some fresh water. So here I am, computering with a purry cat on my lap at 6:40 on a Saturday morning. *sigh*

Don't really have anything to blog about, as usual. Will be meeting The Kids in a few hours (like, about 4) for breakfast. I think the ex might be joining us; he was going to call The Boy last night but I don't know if he ever did. Need to do some housework, and need to weed my little yard area. I also need to decide on (and start) a new knitting project. I should find the yarn and pattern for the socks I started ages ago .... I have one sock for each of two pair and never started on the "mates". And no, the two I have wouldn't look good if worn together. Although I just might do that anyway.

Well, that's all my brain can come up with right now. Gonna go make some coffee.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

SOME of us have been up since 5:00.