Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Morning

Well, it's not quite 8:00 am as I start this post, and I've been up for 2 hours. Sure do wish I could sleep later on the weekends, but I've given up on that idea. Don't really have anything to say, which is normal, but figured I should make more of an effort to keep the blog updated. About the only notable thing that happened this week is the Publication of The Book, which has been mentioned. And I received an email from Amazon to let me know that The Book has shipped and should arrive at my place by Friday. Woohoo!

Didn't start the coffee until just a little while ago; and as soon as it finished brewing the cat climbed up onto my lap and got all purry-comfy. So now, in order to get my coffee, I have to dump the cat onto the floor. Guess I can wait a little longer for the caffeine... we'll see how it goes.

No comments: