Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday

And another weekend is drawing to a close, and it's back to work in the morning. Was up early as usual and met The Kids for a late breakfast. The Boy then went for a class on fly fishing (just for the heck of it) and The Girl and I wandered around the mall. Had a nice time, bought a pair of earrings and she bought a necklace. Spent a lot of time at the bookstore and didn't buy anything in there. Maybe because I still haven't finished the first of the Sword of Truth series (and there are 12 books in the series); nor have I finished P&P&Z. Plus, the book my brother just had published (did I mention that my brother had his book published???) will be arriving on or before (hopefully) Friday. So I have plenty to read.

Since I've been home, I've been reading and computering. Didn't even turn the tv on until about half an hour ago, which is very unusual for me. I generally have it on all the time just for the background noise.

Just finished dinner (leftover Girl Scout tacos from last night) and am ready for the evening shows to start. Of course, that won't be until about 9:00 ...

No comments: