Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Month Ends

Nothing much going on ... which, I realize, is typical. Just working, and went for tacos on Tuesday with The Boy. I've been having fun with Twitter while at work (except that I hate typing on my phone keypad). Some of the Rav ladies are on Twitter and I get little chuckles from reading their posts.

Today's month-end lunch was ordered by the HR department (the different depts alternate months). We had sandwiches from the Honeybaked Ham Store (I took half a ham sandwich, and half a turkey sandwich); mac salad, potato salad and cole slaw. Of course, I didn't take any of the slaw... but the rest of the food was good. I'm sure it was expensive, but it was tasty. I didn't eat the turkey sandwich at lunchtime so I brought it home for dinner. Which reminds me - we also had cheesecake for dessert, and mine's in the fridge. Think I'll eat it after my shower ...

And speaking of showers, guess I'd better head in there.

No comments: