Monday, May 11, 2009

Important Lesson Learned

Just in case anyone didn't know; the touch screen on an iPod Touch is exactly that. A touch screen. That means that if you are listening to music on your iPod and you accidentally touch the wrong spot on the screen with your thumb, you end up with a deafening burst of music. Even after quickly pulling the earbud out of my ear, I could still hear the music (until I was able to get the volume adjusted to the proper listening level). And in case you were wondering, the upper volume level on an iPod Touch is quite loud.

I received my autographed copy of The Forgotten Disturbed today.

Other than that, nothing else to report today.

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

OW! I got "ridiculed" by a friend that I had to go with a Blackberry Curve instead of an iPhone but we pay the family's plan, and it's Verizon. I do, however, have an iPod, and there have been times that I've yanked that ear bud out so fast it flew across the gym and hit the trainer in the noggin.