Saturday, May 2, 2009

In-Between Day

Yesterday was The Boy's birthday (his 28th, how the heck did THAT happen!) and tomorrow is the The Kid's first anniversary. So, today is in-between. For that matter, so is Monday, since The Girl will be 27 on Tuesday.

Met for breakfast/lunch at Corky's this morning (The Kids, The Ex, Duh and Happy, and I) and had a good time. It was nice seeing Duh and Happy; we don't get together often enough. After we ate, The Boy went to REI and The Girl and I went to Big Lots; we then met up at their place and drove out to meet Sis at my Dad's. Lots of good conversation; the Boy was able to fix Dad's laptop (and whatever went wrong with the desktop while he was working on the laptop). We ordered in pizza for dinner (it was quite yummy) and now I'm back at home, checking in on Ravelry, kinda watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and trying to work up the energy to go to bed.

All in all it was good day; tomorrow I have to do laundry. ::sigh::

OH - and I'm about halfway through reading The Forgotten Disturbed and had to bring it with me to show off to everyone (because nobody else has received their copy yet!). Normally I would have finished it in a day or so, but I'm making myself take my time and really enjoy it.

No comments: