Sunday, May 3, 2009

Actually Knitted Today!

Yep - I actually knitted about a dozen rounds of a sock that I started about a year or so ago. Yeah, I think it's been about that long. I'd forgotten how finger-cramping it can be using such small needles!

Had brunch with The Kids today, and then came home and actually did the laundry I've been postponing. Feels good to have it done and out of the way! I also spent quite a bit of time reading and have finished The Forgotten Disturbed. I really enjoyed it ... and have loaned my copy to The Kids (they dropped by to get their "anniversary cake" that's been in my freezer for the past year) so they can keep their signed copy "pristine". And - WIN - they brought me 2 cheesy biscuits from Red Lobster!

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Geez louise woman, it's been almost a week. Post already!! :-)