Saturday, May 23, 2009

Killer Heels

So, a couple of the multi-talented yarn dyers (is that a word?) on Ravelry have been coming up with colorways to go along with some of the more popular fanfiction stories. Decided I really, really needed this one - the colorway is "Killer Heels" and, trust me, the picture does NOT do it justice. The red is actually much deeper red, the black a deeper black, and there are hints of grey and pinky/orange. I even had my "professional" photographer take a few pictures, but the colors still don't look right.

The yarn is self-striping and will look gorgeous as socks. Just hope I can find a great pattern and manage to do justice to the awesomeness of the yarn!

Edited because I missed a couple important points -- the yarn is 360 yards and is 50% Superwash Merino and 50% Tencel.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Mmmmm, gorgeous! How much yardage?