Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Weekend Saturday

Started the day with a pancake breakfast, which was held in San Antonio Heights. Met the kids there; had a nice time. They had things to do after breakfast so I came back home and read a bit, and computered, and knitted and watched movies on LMN. Went and had a pedicure (my feet are so purty now, and it felt so nice and relaxing). The lady spent a lot of time working on them, too. I think she was bored; there weren't any other customers until she was almost finished with my feet - she was just getting ready to polish the nails when the next customer came in. Felt bad that their business was so slow (there were four employees there) but was glad that I benefited from it.

Stopped at the store and got ingredients for a pasta salad, which I'll be taking to Duh and Harry's tomorrow for a "family" bbq. Duh is inviting some of her cousins over, and I think her Aunt and Uncle ... not sure who all will be there. I am now home, have eaten my leftover pizza dinner, made my pasta salad and am watching Law & Order: CI while enjoying a little bit of so-called iced cream.

No comments: