Friday, August 21, 2009

And So It Ends

Well, AZ came to the office around 10:00 this morning to bring in her official release letter from the doctor. She'll be back at work on Monday, and I am officially among the unemployed. Everyone was really nice to me, we went to lunch at Island's (Yaki tacos, yum) and DB gave me an Autumn wall decoration, a candy jar with little Tootsie Rolls and a small jigsaw puzzle. I did ok, tear-wise, too. Got a little misty a couple of times but didn't actually cry until the very end. All the ladies in the AP department hugged me good-bye and told me they hoped I'd be back soon.

And I've only had my little plant home for 2 hours and have already had to chase the cat away from it 4 times. Don't know where I'll keep it so she can't get at it.

I haz a sad.

No comments: