Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unemployment Wk 1 Day 4

I'm not really going to discuss unemployment or job searching or anything like that, but I didn't have any other ideas for a title for this post. My cat has eaten most of the plant that had been on my desk (and doing very well, thank you) at work; she was kind enough to ... purge ... a bit of it onto my beige carpet today.

Had a couple emails from former co-workers, expressing the wish that I was still working there ...

Last night, I joined Duh, Happy, and 17 of their friends for dinner at a tappanyaki restaurant. Had a great time; food was yummy and I had enough to bring home for today's lunch.

Received my yarn from France today ... it is SO gorgeous. The Boy seems to think I'll be knitting him a boat cover out of it ... he should know that you can't make boat covers out of sock yarn. And no, I won't be knitting him any socks, either.

Huh, that's about it, I guess ... except that it is 3 WEEKS UNTIL SURVIVOR!

No comments: