Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can't Think Of A Title

Had a pleasant weekend. Yesterday, I went to Duh's to "shop" in her closet. Brought home quite a few things that I think are wearable for me... will need to wash them, and try them all on, but I think I just doubled my wardrobe. We also spent some time working on mailings for the Paradise Dance Festival coming up in October; and we went to B & R's (supposedly to help stuff envelopes, but I think it was mostly to bring pie).

Today was a scheduled knitting day. Sis came over to teach me the provisional cast-on and short-row toes for socks. She brought a friend, M, whose husband does archery with Rafe. Had a really nice time; M is fun and it felt like I'd known her for a long time. We had plenty of yummy food and lots of talking and laughing. After they left, I went to dinner with The Boy at Baldy Lodge and had a nice time talking with him, too.

All in all, a good weekend. And I actually learned some new knitting techniques!

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Actually, M is the one who does archery with Ralph.