Sunday, December 20, 2009

Survivor Finale

Tonight is the Survivor finale and reunion show! I'm really excited about going, even though Sis and Rafe won't be joining us this time. She gave up on the season a few weeks ago, so she didn't think she'd enjoy the finale. So - it'll be The Kids and I, and then LM and her daughter, MM, and granddaughter, A. To be honest, this wasn't my favorite season, but I'm jazzed to see A's reaction to being there for the live show.

So, a couple weeks ago, I asked F if he could possibly get some little souvenir from the Y&R set that I could send to MB. Well ... he did one better. One better? How about a million times better. He was able to get a personalized, autographed picture of her favorite actor from the show. Yeah, totally awesome, right? So I got a frame for it and mailed it off on Thursday -- it arrived yesterday and She. Was. Thrilled. She emailed me to say thanks, tweeted about it, and then posted it in the Today Made Me Happy Because thread on Rav. F can be a pretty awesome guy!

No comments: