Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CBS Christmas Party

P and I went out to CBS today for the annual Christmas Party. Yes, *I* actually drove all the way out to Burbank and didn't get lost! It wasn't too bad driving; traffic wasn't bad and the rain had stopped so I didn't have to worry about that. Had a really nice time, although I think we were the only family members who showed up. There was a ton of food, and everything was quite yummy. Especially the ham. And the cupcake. And the roast beef sandwich. Hung around with F and C for a while, then decided we'd better leave before traffic got too heavy. Amazingly, the drive home went more easily than the drive out!

P and I then decided to do a little shopping instead of coming straight home. Was able to pick up a gift for J and for R, so that is 2 more off my list. Which makes 3 total. Guess I'd better get busy on the rest of the shopping!

No comments: