Friday, February 1, 2008

Went to lunch today with some of my former co-workers. First time I'd seen them since the separation so I felt a little awkward at first, but got over that pretty quickly. Got to see the pictures that KS took in Maui, and her new wrist tattoo. It's like a Henna bracelet, only permanent.

Got to see the ultrasound pic of CR's soon-to-be grandson (due in 2 weeks). Those pictures have come a long way since the one I had ... you could see all the facial features (he was smiling). It was amazing. CR, of course, is so excited for the baby to arrive; and I'm sure her daughter is ready, too.

Anyway, it was a nice lunch (BB, CR, KS, her husband, and JO). JO even gave me his home number and told me to call him if I ever need anything (furniture moved, or whatever). It was really nice of him.

Monday I start a temp job; it'll be nice to be a productive member of society again.

No comments: