Monday, June 23, 2008

Before Green Gables

Sis is lending me the audio book of "Before Green Gables". I started listening to it over the weekend, and I'm enjoying the story so far. Got to work today, and stayed in the car until the story seemed to be at a "good stopping point". When I got in the car to come home, the CD started with a male voice stating that "This is the end of disk one". Guess it was a better stopping point than I had realized! Anyway, every once in a while the reader's voice reminds me of Milhouse Van Houten, and sometimes of Georgia Engel.

Did more work on the Scottie last night; I have completed the under body section. I'm now ready to start on the head. Hopefully this mild headache will ease off and I'll be able to knit tonight.

And, this morning, I noticed another little tiny bud on my plant!

No comments: