Monday, June 23, 2008

Hey, Post Number 300!



So, I worked on the Scottie a little more, and have completed the two sides of the head. Of course, now I have questions regarding the instructions for the head gusset, the ears, and the tail. I'm going to email Sis and see if she can disconfuse me. Yes, disconfuse. Anyway, I could work on the soles but I'm trying to do the pieces in order, and I haven't decided if I want to do them in the same color as the rest of the Scottie or use the "Nutmeg" color that I used for the little piggy. Here are pictures of the under body and the two sides of the head.

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

OK, so you made me go check my e-mail, and there were no Scottie questions.

SR5Rfan said...

It was the one I sent to your work email ... you answered it this morning.