Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blog Colors

Hee hee - received an email from Sis, saying that she had just noticed that my blog colors had been changed to Slytherin green and silver. Actually, they were changed to match the Survivor Gabon logo which has replaced the Marquesas logo. (note: 3 months, 4 days; and we already have four tickets reserved for the finale)

Sure am glad I haven't been paying for the movie channels with Direct TV. They are having a "free preview" weekend, and so far, from what I can tell, most of the movies being shown are the same ones that were on 3 months ago. I think "Hairspray" is new this month, but it's already been on four or five times that I know of. And this afternoon, while waiting for the laundry, The Girl and I watched "Independence Day" (yes, the one with Jeff Goldblum, Sis). I mean, really. With all the movies out there, can't they show a wider variety of the new stuff? Sheesh. Especially when this weekend is supposed to convince people that they really want to pay for the extra channels.

Tomorrow is "Fathead's Day". I mailed a card to Dad, but didn't get it out until last Monday so it probably hasn't arrived yet. He should have it Monday or Tuesday, but I really have to start sending things off earlier. Either that, or he needs to stay home for the "dad" occasions so I can mail them a day or two in advance and still be on time. Yeah, it's all HIS fault. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! I'll have to remember to give him a call in the morning.

Well, I guess that's about it for tonight. Gonna go over and check out Sis' blog now.

Hey, I think today was National KIP Day. (Knit In Public, for those who don't know)

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Oh, heck, yes it was KIP Day. Can't believe I forgot, Well, I can KIP today instead.