Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Lake House

So, watched the movie "The Lake House" on one of the pay channels. It wasn't bad, Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. Had a bit of a problem suspending disbelief at times, but it was entertaining. Now I have to decide what to do about dinner. Do I want to go eat out or pick something up (and risk losing my decent parking place) or just eat something that's in the house (and risk losing my appetite)? I'll probably just eat something here. No, not because of the parking but because of the laziness. Plus, the money I save tonight I can spend at lunch tomorrow.

Had a late breakfast with The Kids today. Other than that, haven't really done anything. A little (very little) housework. Read quite a bit ("In the Shadow of the Crown" by Jean Plaidy). Oh, and I watched a dvd of "Noises Off". And now that I've thought of calling Dad again, it is almost 9:30 in Ontario (the Canadian one) and too late to call. Darn it. Well, at least he got the card, and knows that I called this morning. I guess I'll have to call him tomorrow, as soon as I get home from work. Anyway, at breakfast today, The Boy was telling me about a website he found. Seems this guy takes bumper cars (yes, those bumper cars) and modifies them with motorcycle engines and makes them street legal. He was going to send me a link to the website, but I found this one by Googling. Kinda cute little cars, but I don't know that I'd feel very safe in one. Anyway, click on "link" for the link.

Wonder what's in the fridge ... oh, and in an earlier post I think I make reference to the "blue" link ... that's been changed. Apparently when I change the color of the links on the side, it changes the ones in the post, too.

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

It is almost in Ontario, huh?

SR5Rfan said...

Note: Updated to add the time in my post .... that better, Susan?