Monday, June 16, 2008

Vampires

Tomorrow morning, I have to visit the Vampires. Nothing earth-shattering wrong with me, not a matter of life or death. I have a doctor's appointment next week to see what is causing my arm pain and what I need to do for it, and they want me to come in for blood work prior to the appointment. This is only because it will be my first appointment with this doctor, so they'll be doing a mini-physical, I'm sure. Fortunately, I checked online and then called the insurance today, because they still showed me as a patient of the doctor we've been using for years, instead of the one we are changing to. Even though Hubby was told that it had been changed. Don't know what is the worst part of visiting the Vampires: getting a needle stuck in me, or having to fast prior to having the blood drawn. They open at 9:00 am, and hopefully won't take too long, and hopefully there'll be a Starbucks close by.

I really want to get started on knitting another Piggy, but I'm afraid to damage my arm more than it already appears to be damaged. I haven't done any knitting at all in ages, so I might go ahead and start on the Piggy. If anything, I think the problem is probably caused by using the laptop, since I generally sit on the couch with the computer propped on pillows on my lap or balanced on the arm of the couch. Neither of these positions would be considered ergonomically correct, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Agreed--it's the laptop, not the knitting.