Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sleep

I think I remember what that is. Had a really tough time falling asleep last night (yes, I know - it's the stress but what can you do?) Dozed off and woke up a few times. Even got up sometime after midnight and sent Hubby a "Happy Birthday" message to his MySpace page. Finally fell really asleep (after 3:00 am), and the truck started. I actually got up and peeked out the window (again) to make sure it was the vehicle I've been accusing all this time, and yes - the driver was sitting there lighting a cigarette while letting the engine warm up. Yesterday he was wiping down the windows. He has to be aware that his truck is loud. I'm still debating with myself as to whether I should complain to management, or just leave him a note, or just deal with it. I could probably block it out with earplugs (they work on just about everything except snoring, for some reason) but prefer not to be unable to hear anything.

Don't know what's on the schedule for the day, except probably a nap at some time, and some knitting. I'd like to try and finish the Scottie dog, which means I have to go to the crafty store and get some stuffing. And just in case The Boy reads this, I don't mean Stove Top! I even made up a stupid little Haiku in the middle of the night:
Knitted Scottie dog
Sitting in many pieces
Needs to be sewn up.
And it isn't even completely true, because I still have to knit 2 pieces of ear, 4 foot pads and 2 tail pieces.

Wonder if we are all meeting at Tommy's for breakfast today.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

mmmmm. .. . Stove Top. . .