Friday, June 27, 2008

Vicious Cycle

Still don't know about work for July. I'm afraid that means I won't be working after Monday which stresses me out. So the psoriasis is breaking out again. Which stresses me out more. I wish Ms Mgr had told us, one way or the other. I mean, I'd stress about not having a job, but at least I could have had Chad looking for something else. He says he is, but I'm sure he would be spending more time working on finding placements for anyone who isn't currently working somewhere, and not for those of us who are. Time to update the old resume. Again.

Still feeling depressed, and I don't know if it's just because of the work situation or the time of year or what. In order to try and make myself feel a bit better, I had a bowl of ice cream for dinner. Healthy, no. Yummy, yes.

I'd probably feel better if I hadn't been awakened at 4:30-ish again. I'm beginning to really hate that truck. And the people who keep calling for the Torres family, even after I've told the callers that the Torres' don't have this phone number any more.

And now it's time to call the wah-mbulance because I'm getting pretty darned whiny here.

No comments: