Saturday, July 5, 2008

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

The apartment management just finished a "contest" wherein, if you pay your rent on or before the first of the month from April through July, you will be entered in a drawing for a flat screen tv. Found a flyer in my door (well, actually, it fell to the ground when I opened my door) this morning. I'm invited to attend the drawing for the winner on Wednesday, at 4:30. There will be food provided for all those in attendance, although winner need not be present. I really don't think I'm going to win the tv (don't usually have good luck in drawings) but I put The Boy on stand-by for setup just in case ... :-)

Guess I'm on my own for breakfast tomorrow. Just got a text from Hubby to let me know he'll be working. I already knew that The Boy and The Girl are both working tomorrow, too. Duh is on vacation. So, it's just me. Wonder what I'm going to want? heehee

No comments: