Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lots of Data Entry!

I think I processed about 200 invoices today. That doesn't count the ones that I checked for receipts but weren't ready to be processed. I also scanned a bunch of stuff. Busy day, but it went fast. The only really bad part was the drive home. I've got to find a good route for getting there and back.

Was a little irritated at SYTYCD last night. Nigel is making a lot of inappropriate comments to a couple of the girls, which gets annoying. There was a lot of really, really good dancing, though. The last number was Joshua (my choice at this time for winner) and his partner Katee did a "Ballywood" number - East Indian, I think. It was really good! And different. Wish they'd cut out the krumping (or is it crumping?).

Well, I'm gonna eat dinner now.

No comments: