Tuesday, October 14, 2008

T.G.I. .... um, no

Don't know why, but I kept wanting to write today's date as 10-17 instead of 10-14. The only reason I can think if is that I wanted it to be Friday ... which would be the 17th. Well, two days down, two to go and it'll be Friday.

Met The Kids and FM for dinner at Buffalo Inn tonight. Haven't been there in a long time, which made the tacos taste better than ever. Even the one that split out the entire tortilla and had to be held upside down to eat. Now I wish I had something yummy for dessert. Wonder if there are any cookies left. They'd be stale, but I could microwave 'em for a few seconds and freshen 'em up.

I've just finished listening to the audiobook of "Another Fine Myth" and have started "Myth Conceptions". Very enjoyable - the reader has a good voice for the books. Unfortunately, according to The Boy, he only does the first three books and then a woman takes over. The Boy says the man is much better for the books and he's going to see if he can find another download. Also just finished reading an excellent book, written by a friend of Elder Bro. The book is titled "Unleashed" and is a coming of age/werewolf story. I have ordered the author's first book, "Tripping to Somewhere" from Amazon - it shipped today and will arrive on Thursday. If it is half as good as the "Unleashed", I'm in for a treat!

No comments: