Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Home Early Today

Things came together well today. There wasn't a lot of mail at work, so we didn't have a lot of invoices to enter. That meant we were able to get everything done early - and the boss said that we could leave when the work was done. We're even going to get paid for the full 8 hour day, even though I left almost 2 hours early! I was able to drive home (stopping for gas - $1.829/gallon - and stopping at the grocery store for cobbler fixin's) and be here by about 3:20. Not bad!

Of course, when I sent an email to Sis (bragging about being home early) I received her Out of Office message saying that she, too, was gone for the weekend. And SHE gets paid for tomorrow and Friday, whereas I don't. Not good.

I've apparently been on FoRT too long because my laptop is getting quite warm. Gonna end for now; and if I don't get a chance to post again until after tomorrow --

No comments: