Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An American Icon

Well, since I left all my cds in the office today, I was listening to the radio (the local all-Christmas-music-all-the-time-for-the-past-month-and-a-half station) when an ad came on for an upcoming concert. This concert is featuring an American Icon, singing music from his 26 years of hits. Yep, you guessed it. The one. The only Rick Springfield! I have a feeling there is a little bit of exaggeration in that ad. Yep, especially since I only know of one hit that he ever had ....

Just saw a tv programming change that I really don't like. One of my favorite shows, Bones, is moving to Thursdays starting in January. This is going to severely conflict with Survivor, which starts in February. *sigh* Why can't they just leave my shows where they are??

Started on the first of a pair of wrist warmers this evening. Completed the cuff and two pattern repeats (there are only three needed). Should be able to finish this one tomorrow night, and possibly get the second one at least started.

Gonna head to bed in about 5 minutes (after Bones is over). G'night!

No comments: