Monday, December 29, 2008

The Last Monday Of 2008

Wow, where has the year gone? I guess it has vanished into the past like so many others have done. I'm hoping the year will end with me in a better mood than I've been in lately. Not that I've been in a bad mood, but things have been getting on my nerves. In fact, I sent Sis a long-winded ranting email tonight about one of my former BILs. She was kind enough to read the whole thing, and then tell me that I'm right and he's wrong. So there.

Work was ok today; a little slow. Tomorrow is month-end since we have Wednesday off. I'm not real thrilled about having 2 days off this week. I mean, the time off is great but the lack of pay isn't so great.

Did two loads of laundry after work - that was sure thrilling. I've been puttering on the computer for a while and listening to the tv. My "normal" evening activities. Think I'll turn this thing off for now and knit another knuck. After all, I'm not Michael Jackson, so I need one for each hand!

No comments: