Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wrong On So Many Levels

I was watching "Robin Hood: Men In Tights", which ended at about 8:45. Switched over to one of the country video stations and was treated to a new video/song about NASCAR. Sung by ... Kevin Costner. What??? Yes, you read me right ... Kevin Costner. Just so very wrong.

Had breakfast this morning with The Kids. The Ex didn't join us because he and The Boy were having issues. Seems The Ex has decided that The Kids have to get all their stuff out of the house and into storage --- today. Yeah, today. He called me shortly after we met at the restaurant to let me know why he wouldn't be there (I already knew) and then again after I got home to see if The Boy had complained about him all during the meal. I told him he hadn't said anything and NOT to drag me into it. Just because he's decided he wants to get the house in shape he thinks we should jump when he says to. He'd just better not be getting rid of anything that doesn't belong to him. I should have gone over there to check on things today but had a headache and ended up staying on the couch all day. Read a little, ate some dinner and watched a little tv. Didn't really get a nap in (maybe about a 10 minute snooze) but the headache seems to have eased. Hopefully it won't come back!

I also worked some on my current knitting project, and am considering going to bed. I'll check in at FoRT and see what's going on there, and then head to bed. Wonder if The Kids are planning on meeting for breakfast again tomorrow...

No comments: