Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Evil? ME???

Called the temp agency today because my direct deposit didn't hit (again). Wanted to make sure they got my timesheet on Friday. Wasn't upset this time, because they may have been closed for the holiday and wouldn't have received it until yesterday. So, I called ... asked for the Payroll person - and was told that she no longer worked there. I was happy to hear this; I didn't care for her attitude. So, later in the day, I wanted to call and ask for her again, just so I could hear the words "she's no longer with the company" again! LM says I'm evil. *sigh* I'm over the urge now, but it was funny when I got the urge!

Had a nice dinner with The Kids, Sis and The Ex tonight. Yep - tacos! It is, after all, Tuesday. The service was really slow; of course, it usually is when you bring someone new to a place you like. Of course, since the management had apparently decided to cut costs and have the bartender also wait tables, it was to be expected.

Finished my knucks last night - except the paw print. Not sure if I'm going to add it or not; I kind of like the neutral color of the yarn I used. I probably have enough left to make another pair, though, and I can add a paw print to one of them. Also found out how easy it would have been to "bind off, loosely" as the pattern called for. According to Sis, all I had to do was use needles that were 2 sizes larger than the ones I knit with. Should have been able to think of that on my own! Especially since it instructions had me cast on over two needles.... d'oh!

Anyway, it's getting late. Need to get my hair dried so I can go to sleep and not wake up with bed head.

No comments: