Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Much Entertainment...

...so little free time. Yesterday, my iPod Touch was delivered, and The Boy helped me get it set up and some music downloaded on it. It was really nice to have at work today! Love it!

Also received my DVD set of "The Tudors", Season Two. I think I'll start watching them tonight since there isn't much on tv, and it will keep my attention away from the computer so I can knit. Gonna start on a hat tonight. The one I was going to start last night, but spent the time with The Kids instead, getting my iPod set up. Good use of time, in my opinion. Of course, I had my knitting bag with me so I could have started on the hat ...

And if I decide not to watch "The Tudors" tonight, I can always watch "Moonlight", which arrived today.

No comments: