Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday Week

Had a pretty good birthday week ... I received the yarn from AP (Ravelry) and a hilarious card from RL (also from Ravelry) last week. Went to the bar with Duh, Happy and BK on Sunday (Social Club) and then went back to Duh's for dinner and closet sorting. While we were working on the closet, Happy baked a cake for BK and I (her bday was Weds). They gave me a "personal size" ice chest and a really nice Eeyore coffee cup.

Monday at work, the ladies brought me a cake (which was really yummy). I got a bunch of good wishes from the Ravelry ladies, both on line and via Twitter. Wednesday, one of the other ladies brought me a carton of Rocky Road ice cream (we had been discussing it on Monday). Also on Wednesday, LM took me to dinner at Souplantation (haven't been there in ages, and it was so yummy. Also had a blast just being able to sit and talk with LM). She gave me a fleece lap blanket.

All in all, it was a pretty good week!

No comments: